What do I blog about?

Thursday, August 16, 2012

You may have seen me...

I am feeling the love today! You may have seen me around blog land recently as Ginger Snap Crafts featured me as the most viewed page from her link up party last week. Thank you so much for the recognition, Ginger! Also, my fabulous blog button is resting right there on the side margin of The Chirping Moms blog since I won the free month of advertising she offered as a giveaway. (How lucky am I? It is always so exciting to win something!) And then, my blog button is also being displayed currently on the Home Bird Economics blog thanks to her fabulous *free* button swap idea! If you haven't looked into that one yet, I highly recommend it! Such a great way to get your blog out there, and to discover new blogs and the wealth of inspiration that comes with such a find, at the same time!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for mentioning my blog in your post :) I will definitely be popping over to your blog for each post - I love your sewing ideas!

    Natalie x

    homebirdeconomics.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete