What do I blog about?

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Vacation

We're on vacation! I've been so miserable during this problematic pregnancy, and my husband has been so stressed balancing work, school, and playing Mr. Mom that we really have needed to get away from it all. We've headed out for two glorious weeks to spend time with family on our old stomping grounds. So far we've spent a lot of time relaxing at my dads house.
Somehow little one ends up taking her dads place in bed sometime during the night.

We have also enjoyed a trip to the temple and Sunday worship at church together. Our daughter attended their nursery while we went to the Sunday School for adults and she did wonderfully! No tears, no fears! She was a bit timid, but she was still our social little butterfly.

We also took the opportunity to hop in the pool here at my dads place. I may cringe later for posting these pictures, but pregnant bodies are what they are; and they are creating a miracle so I need to cut myself some slack!


You can do it girl, jump!
Maybe she'll get braver throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment