What do I blog about?

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Snickerdoodles and Pig Tails!

We've been making the rounds visiting family and had a great time with some family on my dads side. Our little girl loves her cousins so much! She actually kept the bows and pig tails in when her cousin did her hair! Plus, my grandma bought me gluten free snickerdoodles too, to die for!
Udis Snickerdoodle Cookies


Favorite picture!




Smooches!
They let her get away with so much!
A BIG thanks to my cousins and grandma for babysitting the next day on super short notice so that we were able to attend the temple in loving memory of my mom. They had our daughter the whole afternoon and evening partly because of the temple trip, and our stopping for dinner, but also because of crazy backed up traffic! Where we are visiting from, six lane highways are a thing of fiction and traffic is only a myth! We had totally forgotten how awful and tedious driving 15 mph on the interstate can be! 


No comments:

Post a Comment