What do I blog about?

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Joyful Finds: Love Language

Brought to you every Monday;
Beginning the Week with a Little Happiness

My husband showed me this video and I promise you it is worth watching 'till the very end. It only takes five minutes of your time and I am confident that you will find this love story to be very touching. I actually tear up every time I see it, though I try not to let the hubby notice! Spoiler alert!!! Watch this video BEFORE coming back to read about the video producers and the non profit organization this video was created for.



This video was produced by the Jubilee Project, and here is what they have to say about it:

"There are moments in life when we feel a connection so deep words can hardly describe it. But how do we know that it's real? This is the story of a boy who meets a girl and falls in love. (Please do not continue reading until after you watch the video!)

The Jubilee Project makes films for good causes. This film was produced to raise awareness and support for the American Society for Deaf Children...

The American Society for Deaf Children is a non-profit organization started in 1967 that supports and educates families of deaf and hard of hearing children and advocates for high quality programs and services."


To show your support, please go to:
www.jubileeproject.org
www.twitter.com/jubileeproject

1 comment: